Monday, May 07, 2007



My wife noted that my handwriting is very light. True enough, on paper my touch is very faint. This is due, obviously, to my adjustment to writing on screen. It does not take much pressure to write with an active digitizer.

However, I also realize most of my off-screen writing is done with markers, which also require a Iight touch. At Sylvan, I would use a dry erase board most of the time. At my current job, I typically write with a marker, or take notes on my tablet.

This is quite a turnaround for me. Pre-tablet, I was quite heavy-handed. I like dark lines and would write hard with soft lead or a ballpoint pen. Now it's all soft strokes, but on the tablet, still dark lines.



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
aimless_musing
Mood = bemused

Labels: ,

It takes a light touch


1 Comments:

  1. Funny you say this, I have seen the same thing in my writing...

    Matt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2007 09:08:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive