Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Okay, I've given it some careful thought (not really, but let's pretend) and I think my next Tablet PC (realistically, not idealistically) will be the HP TC1100 and here's why.

First, I like slates. Granted, I never used a convertible, but I know I don't care for laptops and I love my slate.

Second, I love all things hybrid. My wife and I own a Toyota Prius. My favorite songs are mash-ups, cross-genre covers, and rap-metal fusion. I oppose President Bush's call against human-animal hybrids. (Okay, that's a lie; I don't know what the hell he was talking about.) Bottom line: I dig hybrids.

Third, I like things that transform. Autobot decals adorn my tablet. Transformers dominate the shelf in my den. One twist of that swivel hinge and I'll make that transforming sound or yell out "tabletize!" Better yet, I'll program it into the tablet to do on its own.

Anyway, I have no set plans to buy one any time soon. After all, I'm currently using a first gen slate bought refurbished. I am, however, pricing around and contemplating options. Obviously, I can't buy one direct since the model was discontinued, but wasn't planning that anyway. Just hope scarcity doesn't drive up the demand and price.

I want a TC1100


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive