Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Got tagged by Warner Crocker in the Four Things Meme game (which sucks because I don't think I know four other bloggers). But enough whining: here come the fours!

Four jobs I've had
-Senior copywriter for a comic book catalog and online retailer. Every other job I've had sucks by comparison)
-Research analyst for an international arms dealer (really!)
-Teacher and tutor (second best)
-Delivery driver for Pizza Hut (where I met my wife)

Four movies I can watch over and over me
-Jackie Brown (Quentin Tarantino's most refined work)
-Office Space (of course)
-Rush Hour (1 and 2, not really by choice but I always watch it when it is on TBS)
-Star Wars (I still remember watching it at the drive-in when I was 2)

Four TV shows I love to watch
-The Office (absolutely hilarious)
-Lost (I'm hooked, but I'm not hung up on trying to spot every little clue)
-CSI (regular and Miami, New York is kind of bland)
-the Maclaughlin Group (I just love to watch them argue)

Four places I've been on vacation
-Japan, Aichi Prefecture for fair world Expo last year
-Maui, twice, once with my sweetie
-California, family vacation to Disneyland and others
-Big Island of Hawaii, to visit my grandmother, a bunch of times.

Four favorite dishes
-Shrimp curry, which I used to make all the time until my darling wife went veggie
-Butter Mochi, my favorite dessert of all time.
-Crispy orange Beef with Broccoli, made using faux veggie beef at Chopsticks House
-Sushi, no one in particular, with sushi it's all about variety

Four websites I visit daily
-Tablet PC Buzz, gotta check the goings-on in the community
-Life On the Wicked Stage, whole lot of updates on everything
-jkOnTheRun, grandmaster of mobile devices
-Yahoo! Gotta do it.

Four places I'd rather be in
-Lounging poolside at my mansion
-a sushi buffet
-Mars
-Iceland, the leader in geothermal energy and # 3 on my volcanic island list

Four bloggers I'm tagging
-Ann Sumimoto (no relation, unless you count "sister")
-Zach Bush (Exalted gamemaster)
-This Space Intentionally left Blank
-This one too

Four Things Meme - Tag, I'm It!


2 Comments:

  1. What? No pound cake?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2006 07:57:00 AM
     

  2. I only eat poundcake for the blog. :) Speaking of which, the seeds of a BIG poundcake event are beginning to take root. I dare not speak another word lest I jinx it.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 2/23/2006 12:52:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive