Friday, July 15, 2005

Step 6: Publishing. With image and text ready, I can now post to my blog, now or later, whenever I have access and time. Just log in to Blogger, start a new post, upload the image, paste the text and title, and just that easily, my handwritten blog entry is published. the process breaks out into many steps, but it is very simple once a routine is set. Now, let's see if I can post some handwritten entries about things other than how I post handwritten entries.

Labels:

Creating the Blog 7


2 Comments:

  1. I learned about your blog from TabletPCBuzz. Been a memeber there for over a year, just don't post too often.

    Your blog is something I've wanted to do for awhile (handwritten) and tried the process on an experimental blog I set up to work out the kinks. But I'm confused about the step of pasting both the image and the text. How do you keep the text from actually appearing on the post, but still have it present for searching?

    Kevinh2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2006 09:35:00 AM
     

  2. I read the answer to my question in one of your later blogs. Hadn't gotten that far yet :) You are setting the font to zero and the color to white.

    That put me onto another method. Use the display property in a style and set to "none". {diplay: none} This fixes it for IE and Opera, but still leaves the text searchable.

    HTH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2006 12:37:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive