Friday, July 06, 2007



I don't expect much from Michael Bay. Let's face it: a lot of his movies suck. But fortunately Transformers (http://www.transformersmovie.com/) was an absolute badass! The action kicks off quickly. There is great humor throughout. And the story raced forward without unnecessary breaks. Very well executed and the special effects were special indeed. As a Transfan, I was not disappointed. Easily one of the best action flicks I've seen in a long while.



CateGoogles: aimless_musing
Mood = excited

Labels:

TRANSFORMERS IS BADASS


1 Comments:

  1. Hi Sumocat

    I am very glad you enjoy the movie very much. I watched that movie two weeks ago in Singapore. To tell the truth, the director actually ruins the movie. I love transformer but it was a lot time ago and I already forget a lot of the characters. The robots created in the movie are too confusing to differentiate. Moreover, it is extremely "hollywood!" The ending sequence and all the jokes and the hotty are way too cliche.

    But if you enjoy watching the movie of the year, please watch Ratatouille :)

    Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7/07/2007 09:35:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive