Monday, November 20, 2006


Busy weekend, but we managed to squeeze in a movie, and I'm glad we did because Stranger Than Fiction (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/strangerthanfiction/) is perhaps the best movie I've seen all year.

If you're looking for crazy nut Will Ferrell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Ferrell), this is not the movie for you. But if you enjoy the chill everyman Will, then you will love it. Fiction is humorous; it is touching; it is intelligent. For the first time in a long while, I did not feel the least bit insulted by a movie studio. If every movie was this good, Hollywood would be raking in my dough.

I wish I could share some details, but knowing too much would ruin the experience. Better to be a little confused at times and figure things out for yourself. One clue though: flours not flowers.



CateGoogles: aimless_musing
Mood = excited

None Better Than 'Stranger Than Fiction'


2 Comments:

  1. wow, your handwriting has improved so much since I stumbled upon this blog (a year ago, i think).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2006 10:42:00 AM
     

  2. Many thanks friend. See kids, practice does make... well, not perfect, but better.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 11/24/2006 10:48:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive