Saturday, June 24, 2006


[+/-] show/hide text

First, condolences, I mean, congratulations on getting hitched. Remember, it doesn't matter if it's yours or not, if you are walking while holding a purse (which you have just committed to doing at some point), you are technically carrying a purse.

Second, I want everyone to know that Josh, knowing I was using Outlook 2002 sent me an email informing me that the new TEO 3.0 Beta would work with 2002.

Naturally, this came just shortly after I upgraded to Office 2003 (this all happened a couple months ago, thus this is quite a "belated" shout-out), but it's the thought that counts and Josh Einstein, though accessibility and community interaction, clearly thinks about his customers. And he makes one hell of a useful product to boot.

Belated shout-outs to Josh Einstein


1 Comments:

  1. A belated thanks for the shout out. :) I confess I did read this a few days ago and meant to comment but I've been so busy that it slipped my mind.

    I do try to stay active in the community and no doubt once I've killed the last bug holding up TEO and get it out there for sale, I'll be more active in the community again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2006 04:01:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive